ROSY CRUISE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Discover the World Heritage of Halong and Lan Ha Bay in 2 days 1 night
Dear Honored Guest!
On behalf of Rosy Cruise, we would like to welcome you to our property. We are honored that you have chosen to stay with us and look forward to providing you a memorable experience.
For our itinerary, it is unique and different, we will take you to the less visited and more enchanting scenery including many unique destinations such as Three Peaches Beach Area, Dark and Light Cave (for 2D1N).
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY ON ROSY CRUISE (L/D)
08:00 – 08:45: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Start 2.5 hours road journey on shuttle limousine bus (for the guests use our transfer service)
If you go to Halong Bay on your own, please be ready at Rosy Cruise’s Waiting area Tuan Chau International Marina, Halong Bay at 11:30 – 11:45 A.M for check-in. You will be transferred to Rosy Cruise from the tender.
Any late arrivals will be charged 100 USD for tender.
12:30 – 13:00: Welcome to Rosy Cruise. You will be given a short briefing about your cruise while sipping your welcome drink in the restaurant.
13:00 – 13:15: Enjoy a typical lunch in the luxury dining room while Rosy Cruise slowly glides between the numerous small islands and the sea-green color.
15:00: Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Also, you can do kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions to explore many beautiful spots.
16:30: Come back to Rosy Cruise
17:30: Summit on the sundeck for watching the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin, you are invited to Sunset party (we serve you local snacks and fresh fruits) and do not miss the special offer “Happy hours – buy 2 get 1 for free” (from 17:30 to 19:00).
18:00: You take part in cooking demonstration. We will guide you how to make the traditional Vietnamese dish – deep fried spring rolls.
19:15: The delicious dinner is served with fresh food set menu.
21:00: After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or go down to the entrance of the cruise for the squid fishing (We open the light and preparing the squid fishing rods).
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06:00 – 06:30: Wake up early for the sunrise (depends on the season and the weather)
Enjoy Tai Chi session on the sundeck (If it is not raining). Tai Chi helps focus the mind and condition the body.
06:30: Light breakfast is served in the dining room with the morning view of bay’s landscape.
07:00-7:15: Traditional bamboo sampan or kayaking activities in the Light cave area – a perfect destination for the adventurous visitor who would love to row or kayak on calm water surface while enjoying the cave’s impressive stonewalls.
08:30: Come back to Rosy Cruise and pack your luggage.
09:15: Check-out, settle your bills and return the room keys at the reception area
09:30: Delicious brunch is served with set menu.
10:45: After disembarking from Rosy Cruise, you will be transferred speedboat to Tuan Chau Marina
11:30: Return to Hanoi by comfortable air-con shuttle limousine (if you use our transfer service) or you are meeting your private car driver when you arrived the harbour.
If you want to go to Cat Ba island, you must let us know, we will transfer you by Rosy Cruise small transfer boat to Gia Luan Port.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive Hanoi city around 15.00 – 15.30.
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or bamboo sampan may be canceled due to poor weather.
– Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood…. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
– The Wifi signal is not strong all the time due to the bay surrounded by islands
– The beverage is higher than inland because of the storage, service fee and tax
– All activities are included in the program. Guests can choose to relax themselves and enjoy the scenery on board, without having to fully participate in activities above.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom with both bathtub and standing shower
- All meals on board
- Tender transfer
- Welcome drink
- All rooms with a private balcony, full ocean view
- Cookery demonstration
- Sunset party with fresh fruits and local snacks.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Activities such as kayaking, bamboo sampan, squid fshing, Tai Chi, seasonal jacuzzi
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite - HD LED Tivi
- English speaking guide
- Personal beverages
- Transfer service: sharing Limousine
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above