ROSY CRUISE 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
DAY 1: HALONG BAY- LAN HA BAY( KAYAKING/SWIMMING) –SUNSET PARTY – COOKING CLASS ( L/ D)
08:00: PICK UP TIME
Our driver and Limousine pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter ( if you use transfer services).
08:45 Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 15-20 minutes short break.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor and transferred by small boat to Rosy Cruise
12:00 – 12:30: WELCOME SPEECH /CHECK-IN TIME:
Welcome to Rosy Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Complete check-in procedure.
13:00: LUNCH TIME:
- Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong – Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
15h45: KAYAKING/ SWIMMING:
You will do Kayaking under our captian’s instructions in so many beautiful spots, then Swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Heading back toward the sleeping area
17.30: SUNSET PARTY- HAPPY HOURS: Come back to our Rosy Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
18:00-18:15: COOKING CLASS
Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosy Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as – deep fried spring rolls or pruning fruits and vegetables
19:00: DINNER TIME: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
21:00: ONBOARD ACTIVITIES:
Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, squid fishing, relaxing with massage services and overnight on the Rosy Cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – DAY BOAT – VIET HAI VILLAGE IN CAT BA ISLAND (B/L/D)
If you do not want to go with the Day Boat you can stay on Rosy Cruise.
The itinerary might be changed with notice by the Cruise Manager or the Captain if the weather is not good.
05:30 – 06:00: Wake up early for the sunrise (depends on the season and the weather)
06:30: MORNING TAICHI Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi session on the sundeck (If it does not rain). Tai Chi helps focus the mind and condition the body.
07:00 BREAKFAST TIME Joining breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site.
08:15 – 09:00 MOVE TO THE DAY BOAT The Day Boat coming to pick you up at Rosy Cruise and cruising along with Lan Ha Bay.
10:00: DISCOVER VIET HAI VILLAGE
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along Viet Hai village roads. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. (or the electric car take you around the village)
Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
11:30 Go back to the Day Boat
12:00 LUNCH TIME: Enjoy the lunch with beautiful view on the Day Boat.
13:15 KAYAKING/SWIMMING AT VAN BOI AREA.
Arrive to VAN BOI Beach area for swimming or Kayaking , guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
16:30 – 17:00: Say goodbye to the crews and come back to Rosy Cruise.
17:30 SUNSET PARTY -HAPPY HOURS
You are invited to Sunset party (we serve tea, some fruits) and do not miss the special offer “Happy hours – buy 2 get 1 for free” (from 17:30 to 19:00).
18:00 COOKING CLASS You take part in cooking demonstration – deep fried spring rolls or fresh summer rolls.
19:15: DINNER ON BOARD
Dinner is served. After dinner, you will have time for rest, drink, listen to music or take some massage to refresh the body also ideal.
DAY 3: LAN HA BAY- TAI CHI SESSION – HALONG BAY- HANOI ( B/L)
05:30 – 06:00: MORNING SUNRISE: Wake up early for the sunrise (Depends on the season and the weather-not required)
06:30: TAI CHI SESSION: Enjoy Tai Chi session on the sundeck (If it is not raining). Tai Chi helps focus the mind and condition the body.
7:00-7:45: BREAKFAST TIME: Enjoy your breakfast. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00: DISCOVERY CAI BE AREA- KING KONG AREA.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets
- Explore Skull Island ( 3 years ago in 2017, Hollywood they came here to use that place for the background of King Kong movie).
09:15: Back to your cabin, take relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin.
9:30: CHECK-OUT TIME
Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay for room service.
Complete check-out procedure and enjoy your last lunch at Rosy cruise.
11:30: Rosy Cruise are landing Tuan Chau Harbor by small boat, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: RETURN TO HANOI by the luxury limousine.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
- Complimentary water on shuttle limousine bus (if you use) and welcome drink on board
- Complimentary water on your room (1 bottle of water/person/perday)
- Tai Chi, cookery demonstration, kayaking, bike rental, electric car
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fruits and local wine in Sunset party (NOT FOR HAPPY HOURS)
- Internet wi-fi in the cabin, Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
– Beverages (cocktail, wine, other drinks)
– Transfer service
– Tips and other personal expenses
– Surcharge for Christmas (24/12) & New Year’s Eve (31/12)
– All other services not clearly mentioned above